Not Just one Product
...A New Way of Thinking
- Multi Purpose A/V Processing Plattform
- Flexible configuration options
- Multiple Award Winning Real Time HDR to SDR conversion
- Powerful greenGUI software for Full Control
The System Solution
...Simply Done Right
- Modular Brick-sized Products
- Utility, Basic Fiber & CWDM Fiber Accessories
- 19" rack mount with central power supply
- Optional yelloGUI to monitoring your setup
The Compact Choice
...Robust, Card Based Racks
- 2RU Rack Frame for your Selection of Cards
- Wide range of Compact Module Choices
- Hot-swap CWDM Fiber Solution Accessories
- Networked, Centralised Control System
The Central Point
...Monitor Everything LYNX
- Desktop client Software application
- Remote control, status monitoring
- Automation and Customizeable Controls
- Compatible with yellobrik, greenMachine, and Series 5000
...Test Generator and Analyser
- Compatible with 3G/1.5G HD and 270M SD SDI
- Portable, Handheld Test Equipment
- Video and Audio Test and Verification Features
- Analog Reference for Bi or Tri-level sync
Welcome to LYNX Technik AG
Our solutions address almost any 8K/4K/3G/HD/SD-SDI video, audio or fiber optic interfacing need. Products include the popular yellobriks® and yelloGUI software, as well as our hand-held Testor™ test generators. Our Series 5000™ terminal equipment supports small, mid-size, and large studio installations encompassing multiple frames of modules spanning across many different locations all networked into the centralized LynxCentraal™ control system. And our most recent addition, the greenMachine®, offers some of the best AV Solutions on the market in several categories.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in Germany to the highest possible standards. We take pride in offering innovative designs using the very latest technology with outstanding performance and reliability.
Looking for a LYNX-Dealer near you? Visit our where to buy page
LYNX-Technik AG designs and manufactures high quality terminal equipment for the Professional Television Broadcast and Audio/Video markets.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in Germany to the highest possible standards. We take pride in offering innovative designs using state of the art technology with outstanding performance and reliability.
The unique greenMachine concept, the popular, user-friendly, and cost-effective yellobriks and our flexible Series 5000 solutions support small, mid-size, and large studio installations.
Multi Format Support
Our solutions address almost any 4K/3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI video, analog / digital audio or fiber optic interfacing need. We also provide a large range of different interface converters.