The DVD 5830 is a flexible 3 channel SDI distribution amplifier. There are three sets of 2 outputs which can be freely mapped to the three inputs to obtain the desired functionality. Each channel can be set to reclocking or non-reclocking mode. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 143 Mbit/s and 3Gbits/s. All SDI outputs are non inverting making it ideal for use with ASI signals.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge.
Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Supports all SDI video formats
- 3 x SDI inputs and 3 sets of 2 outputs (user mapped)
- Reclocking or non-reclocking mode for each channel
- All SDI outputs are non inverting
- Auto-detect input video standard.
- Transparently pass data between 143 Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode.
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Input presence detection with LED indication for each input
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system.
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DVD 5830||3G/HD/SD Three Channel SDI Distribution Amplifier|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|