The OSP 5812 M is a 1 > 2 optical splitter / combiner. The optical input is split into 2 outputs, one with 90% and the other with 10%, which is useful for monitoring applications.
The module is passive in operation, meaning it requires no power, and is mechanically compatible with all Series 5000 rack frames and installs from the rear of the rack.
- Precision 1>2 optical splitter
- 90% / 10% split ratio
- LC - PC connections (singlemode)
- Compatible will all Series 5000 rack frames (2RU and 1RU)
- Occupies one card slot
|OSP 5814 M||1>2 Optical Splitter (90%-10%|
|RFR 5013||2RU Passive Rack Frame|