The DVD 5820 can be configured as a single channel 1>8 or dual channel 1>4 SDI distribution amplifier. Each channel can be set to reclocking or non-reclocking mode. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
In 1>8 mode either input can be mapped to the 2 banks of 4 outputs. The optional mechanical relay will connect the inputs to one of the outputs in the event of a power failure.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Supports all SDI video formats
- Supports ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 streams
- Dual channel 1>4 or flexible 1>8 mapping
- Reclocking or non-reclocking mode (selectable)
- Auto-detect input video standard
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Input presence detection with LED indication
- Optional power fail relay connecting input to output
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DVD 5820||3Gbit Dual Channel SDI/ASI Distribution Amplifier|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|
2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)Learn more
2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power SupplyLearn more