The OH-TR-12-LC SDI optical transceiver is a plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik greenMachine products. This SFP module includes a receiver and a transmitter which facilitates the conversion of an electrical SDI signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber and also receives an optical SDI signal and converts to an electrical signal for further processing. Transmission wavelength is a fixed 1310nm and suitable for distances up to 10km** using singlemode fiber. The receiver will capture any wavelength between 1260-1620nm. The module supports 12Gbit, 6Gbit, 3Gbit and 1.5Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 2082M, SMPTE 424M and SMPTE 292M.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- SDI multi-rate optical transciever for 12G-SDI, 3G-SDI and HD-SDI signals
- Receiver and transmitter in single package
- Support for SMPTE2082, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M
- 1310nm TX Wavelength - singlemode
- LC Duplex fiber connections
- Receive wavelengths 1260 to 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2
- TX Distances up to 10km**
- For use with yellobrik and greenMachine product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TR-12G-LC||12G SDI Optical Transceiver - TX:1310nm - RX:1260nm to 1620nm|