The OH-TR-51-LC Data optical transceiver is a plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module includes a receiver and a transmitter which facilitates the conversion of an electrical data signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber, and will also receive an optical data signal for conversion to an electrical signal for further processing. Fixed TX wavelenght of 1310nm (non CWDM) Suitable for distances up to 10km** (singlemode fiber).
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- Data optical transceiver
- Receiver and transmitter in single package
- Data rate 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- Transmitter wavelength 1310nm (non CWDM)
- Receive wavelengths 1260 to 1580nm
- TX Distances up to 10km**
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TR-51-LC||Data Optical Transceiver - Singlemode 10km - RX: 1260 to 1580nm|