The OH-TT-12G-LC Dual channel SDI optical transmitter is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module facilitates the conversion of two electrical SDI signals into optical signals for transmission over two fiber links. Wavelength is a fixed 1310nm for each channel and suitable for distances up to 10km**. The module accommodates 11.88Gbit, 5.94Gbit, 2.97Gbit, and 1.485Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- Dual Channel SDI multi-rate optical transmitter for 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and HD-SDI.
- Support for SMPTE 2082, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 292M.
- Distances up to 10km** (singlemode)
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- LC Duplex Connector, singlemode
- Lead free and RoHS compliant
|OH-TT-12G-LC||Dual Fiber Optic Basic 12G SDI Transmitter Option|