The OTR 1840-1 is a CWDM Fiber Optic to SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a compact self contained package. It is a convenient and cost effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
Each OTR 1840-1 CWDM tranceiver has an independant transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from 18 transmitter wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility (ITU-T G.694.2).
The OTR 1840-1 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- Optical receiver and transmitter in single package
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
- CWDM with 18 wavelength selections
- Error free optical connections
- Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
- Duplex LC/PC single mode optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
|OTR 1840-1||3Gbit Fiber Optic / SDI Transceiver (CWDM) - 40km|
|OH-TR-4-XXXX-LC||Fiber Optic CWDM Transceiver Option 40km (XXXX=Wavelength 1270nm to 1610nm)|
|RFR 1000-1||yellobrik 1RU Rack Frame|
|RFR 1001||yellobrik Mounting Bracket|
|LC/ST Dup||LC Connector to ST Connector Adapter Kit|
|LC/SC Dup||LC Connector to SC Connector Adapter Kit|
|XLR 1000||4 Pin XLR Camera Battery Adapter Cable|
|P-TAP 1000||P-TAP Battery Adapter Cable|